Sunday, July 1, 2012 at 5:31PM
Happy Forth of July everyone! We have a great recipe for red, white and blue potato salad with Fingerlings. Give it is a try this Forth. You won't be sorry.
Red, White, And Blue Potato Salad:
- 2 cups peewee Russian Banana Fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise (about 10 ounces)
- 2 cups peewee French Fingerling potatoes, quartered (about 10 ounces)$
- 2 cups peewee Purple Fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise (about 10 ounces)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 3 hard-cooked large eggs, finely chopped $
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil $
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt $
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard $
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper $
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place fingerling and red potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool slightly. Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Place blue potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool slightly. Add blue potatoes, onion, parsley, dill, chives, and eggs to bowl; toss gently.
- Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture; toss gently to combine. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.